General terms and rules.
- By registering to use the services covered by these Terms and Conditions at TOPBET (hereinafter each separately and all together collectively referred to as “TOPBET, “TOPBET” or “Site”), you are certifying that you are 18 years of age or older, and you represent and warrant that you have read, fully understand and agree to be bound by and to comply with these “Terms and Conditions.” If you do not wish to accept the following terms and conditions, you must not register and open an account and you will be unable to access the software and the gaming services offered in conjunction therewith. Product information, registration on the site, use of any services offered and all and any bets accepted by the TOPBET are subject to these “Terms and Conditions”.
- Product information, registration on the site and use of any services offered by the TOPBET are subject to these “Terms and Conditions”.
- TOPBET reserves the right to amend these “Terms and Conditions” at any time without prior notification. Such amendments shall become effective and in force immediately upon being posted in this “Terms and Conditions” section of the TOPBET website. It is your responsibility to review the “Terms and Conditions” on a regular basis. Your continued use of the Site after a change or update has been made to “Terms and Conditions” will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
- These “Terms and Conditions” represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between you and TOPBET and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between you and TOPBET . You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of contradiction between a provision of this Agreement and any provision on the TOPBET website, the provision of this Agreement shall prevail.
- We reserve the right at our own discretion to request you to furnish us with a proof of your identity and age as a precondition before we allow you to participate in the TOPBET gaming activities.
Accounts conditions of use.
- Where there is any dispute concerning a Player’s account, TOPBET reserves the right to suspend the Player’s account until a resolution is reached. Any disputes must be lodged in writing stating the date, time and details of dispute and sent via email to cs.TOPBET takes member disputes very seriously and endeavors to take all reasonable steps to investigate and resolve all disputes.
- TOPBET reserves the right to suspend, cancel your account for any reason whatsoever at any time without notice to you. Any balance in your account at the time of such cancellation will be refunded to you using a method of payment as determined by TOPBET . However, TOPBET reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to void any winnings and forfeit any balance in your TOPBET account or any other winnings or entitlements you might otherwise have or have had from your TOPBET account and your use of TOPBET services or/and Play.
- You are solely responsible for keeping your account number and password secure. You shall not allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse your TOPBET account, access and/or use any materials or information from the TOPBET Website or accept any prize. You are solely responsible for any purchases and/or losses incurred by yourself or a third party on your TOPBET account.
- Acceptance and Validation of Wagering:
Player must wager from funds that are in their Player accounts. All wagering is void if on review the Player has never successfully deposited funds or Funds Transfer into their respective Player account. After deposit, your total bet must be more than 100% or equivalent of your deposit amount, or we will unable to apply for withdrawal, please make the deposit amount on demand.
- Confirmed Wagers
TOPBET cannot cancel wagers once they have been confirmed by TOPBET in your account, unless the wager is declared void or due to incorrect results & settlement for reasons outlined in these Terms & Conditions.
- Accurate Wagering Records
Despite every effort to ensure total accuracy, we do not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of information provided on the Website.
- Deduction of Wagers / Unresolved Wagers
Stakes will be deducted from your account at the time of placing your Bet, no matter when the result is determined. TOPBET cannot refund Bets placed on games where Bets have been purchased for future draws that have not yet been resolved. Such Bets will be resolved upon completion of such games and winnings, if applicable, credited to Players accounts at that time.
- TOPBET ’s Wagering Decision is Final
You agree that TOPBET and its records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of any wagers you place and the circumstances in which they were made.
- Players Sole Responsibility for Winnings
Any applicable taxes and fees in connection with any winnings awarded to you or any other payments to you are your sole responsibility. TOPBET may report and withhold any amount from your winnings in order to comply with any applicable law. Winnings cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for any other winnings.
- Stakes Wagered:
- Acceptance and Validation of Wagering:
- A minimum stake, dependent on the particular Game/Product, will apply.
- Automatic Game Playing / Manipulation of Software / Tampering / Cheating
- Automatic playing of Games by software or any other manipulation of the Games or your/another Player’s account data are strictly prohibited and may result in termination of your membership, deletion of all associated accounts, the cancellation and/or confiscation of any outstanding prizes and deposits and civil/criminal prosecution. In addition to the
- above, you agree that the TOPBET has the complete and unfettered discretion to terminate your account for any reason whatsoever and, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, should it be of the opinion that your participation in the Website, or any games offered therein, is detrimental to the principles under which it operates the Website. You hereby waive any and all recourse against theTOPBET for any such termination. You acknowledge that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should you become aware that the software contains such error or incompleteness you undertake to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness you shall notify TOPBET in writing. Should you fail to fulfill your undertakings under this clause, TOPBET shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software that may arise out of your omissions or actions in taking advantage of such errors or incompleteness. You agree that theTOPBET is not responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Website or your account. Any attempt by you to gain unauthorized access to the Website’s systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of the Website or games, or deliberately damage or undermine the Website or Games is subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution and will result in immediate termination of your account and forfeiture of any and all prizes to which you may have been otherwise entitled to.
- For Sportsbook Mix Parlay, the betting limit is MYR 1,000 per bet/ticket. Each bet/ticket has a maximum payout of MYR 100,000.
- Prior to releasing or approving any withdrawal, TOPBET reserves the right to request from customers to furnish with information such as proof of Personal Identification, front and back copy of credit card/debit card, Passport, Driving License or recent bank statement or other appropriate documentation as TOPBET , at its sole discretion, deems necessary. If you fail to comply with any security request, TOPBET reserves the right to void any winnings in your account.
- Crediting Winnings — Winnings will be added to your respective Account, as appropriate, automatically. These updates of your accounts are not ‘proof of win’ and or should the funds have been transferred (debited) from your respective Account. If upon manual review there is evidence of fraud or malpractice, TOPBET reserves the right to void certain winnings and to amend your various accounts accordingly.
- Bonus Money is the virtual money on products that given to customers for promotional purposes. The customers cannot withdraw such money right after they have been given it. Depending on the type of bonus, different bonus money processing rules may apply.
- Bonus money can be converted to real money and then withdrawn after a customer fulfills the requirements of the particular promotion.
- The default turnover is 4 x (Deposit + Bonus).
- For any bet placed, funds are deducted from the players Cash Balance. If no cash is available, then the wager is deducted from the Bonus Balance. Therefore the Bonus Balance is only played if there is no Cash Balance.
- All offers is restricted to only one free open account per individual, family, household address, email address, telephone number, bank account and IP address.
- Any bets placed on two opposite sides will not be taken into the calculation or count towards any rollover requirement.
- In the event that a withdrawal is made prior to the 20 times rollover, the bonus and winnings may be forfeited. All drawn or tie bets will not be counted towards the roll over requirement.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise in the terms of any promotion, only 25% of total wagers placed on any game of Pai Gow Poker and Roulette (all variations),plus 50% RNG Games & Slots will be counted towards the rollover requirements.
- TOPBET reserves the right to request sufficient proof of a player’s identity at any time. Such evidence must prove a player’s personal information, payment details and any other additional information that may be required to pass relevant security checks.
- No employee or relative of any employee or representative at TOPBET may hold an account or take advantage of any promotional offer.
- By participating in any promotion run TOPBET , players agree to abide by these terms and those listed under each individual promotion. Any player unwilling to agree to these terms should contact the TOPBET Support Team for further information.
- In the interest of security, no single player may withdraw more than RM50,000 per week (Monday – Sunday), excluding Progressive jackpot wins.
- Where any term of the offers or promotions have not been fulfilled by eligible account holders, are breached, abused or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus or any other promotional offer resulted in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, TOPBET reserves the right to withhold, cancel or reclaim the bonus plus all winnings. In addition TOPBET reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus to cover administrative costs.
Other Service Provisions
- You shall be solely responsible and agree to pay all fees your incur, as well as to report and pay all applicable taxes as required by the applicable governing law while using any services of TOPBET .
- If this Terms and Conditions are translated into another language, the English version will prevail.
- You shall hold the TOPBET , its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensees, distributors, wholesalers, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents and suppliers harmless immediately on demand and shall fully indemnify same from any and all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal fees) that may arise from or be asserted by any third party.
- We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Play and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Play.
- TOPBET pledged to offer both fair and timely dispute resolutions and redress without undue cost or burden, holding detailed wager and transaction records of all its financial dealings. These records are archived for a period of 5 years (from the date of transaction) and are accessible to the dispute resolution authority upon request.